dinsdag 31 augustus 2010

Introduction

Hi guys,
So it's official; today I started my blog. This is actually something I wanted to do for a long time, but never had the guts to just do it. But today I thought what the heck, I can just give it a try! So here I am, the blog is online and I wanted to introduce myself a little bit.

My name is Roxanne, I'm 21 years old and life in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. I just finished my Bachelor Media and Communication and currently looking for a job. I've always been interested in fashion although I don't consider myself as a true fashionista but I do always try to look on top of my game. Can't wait to show you my style and get some feedback.

ps. My english is not very well, so if you see mistakes just tell me.

1 opmerking:

  1. Ahh leuk joh! En je Engels valt best wel wat mee hoor, het zit niet stikvol fouten ofzo :) Ik ben benieuwd!
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen